An easy recipe, the egg bake can be served at breakfast and even at brunch! It can be prepared in a short amount of time.
- 16 ounces shredded hash browns
- 16 ounces ham
- Four ounces green chili pepper, dried
- One cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- One red pepper, chopped
- ½ cup sweet onion, diced
- One tablespoon flour
- Six eggs
- ¾ cup half & half
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven at a temperature of about 350 degrees F. Spray a baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Spread the hash browns evenly in the baking dish. Place a layer of ham and shredded cheese over the hash browns. Set the baking dish aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix eggs, half & half, ricotta cheese, salt, pepper, flour, sweet onions, red pepper, and green chili peppers together. Make sure all the ingredients mix well together.
- Now, pour this mixture over the hash browns. Place the baking dish inside the oven and bake for about 45 minutes.
- Once baked, cut it into square pieces. Serve the egg bake warm.
Leave a Reply