Many people tend to think that baked potato is a dish to avoid. On the contrary, baked potatoes are scrumptious to eat, with low-fat content and you can add any kind of seasoning that you prefer.
- One medium-sized potato
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Two teaspoon butter
- One teaspoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- One pinch black pepper, grounded
- First of all, preheat the oven at a temperature of about 300 degrees F. While the oven is getting preheated, take the potato and scrub it well. With the help of a fork or a knife, pierce the potato skin all over.
- Apply olive oil and salt all over the potato. Now, place the potato inside the oven and bake it for about 90 minutes. By this time, the potato should acquire a golden-brown color.
- Once the potato has been baked, slice it from the center and sprinkle salt and pepper over it. Now garnish the potato with shredded cheddar cheese. You can now serve the baked potato.
Leave a Reply