Stuffed salmon is a perfect recipe when you have guests over. Not only but it is also an easy dish to prepare.
- Two pounds salmon fillet
- Four ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- ½ cup mushroom, chopped
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- One cup imitation crab, chopped
- One cup raw shrimp, chopped
- Fresh spinach
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Wash the salmon fillets and pat them dry. Place them out on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Season the fillets with salt and pepper. Apply cream cheese over the fillet, and then layer them with spinach.
- Mix the mayonnaise, celery, mushrooms, onions, shrimp, and crab together. Make sure they blend in well. Now, apply this mixture on top of the salmon fillets.
- Set the oven temperature at about 350 degrees and bake the fish for about 30 minutes. By this time, the fish should turn flaky.
- After 30 minutes, take the baked salmon out of the oven. You are now ready to serve your stuffed salmon.
Another Way to Cook Stuffed Salmon
Leave a Reply