An extremely simple dish to prepare, turkey tenderloins is a hugely popular dish. With minimum efforts, you can whip up turkey tenderloins and serve them as the main course at your dinner. The following recipe for turkey tenderloins is the traditional recipe.
- Turkey tenderloins (one pound)
- Three tablespoon soy sauce
- One tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Two teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- Put the turkey tenderloins in a plastic resealable bag and put it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, take soy sauce, Dijon mustard, and rosemary and mix them well. Pour this mixture over the turkey tenderloins, and close the resealable bag. Marinate the turkey for about 4 hours in the refrigerator. Also keep shaking the bag at frequent intervals.
- Now, preheat the oven. Set it on the broiler setting. Bring the turkey tenderloins out of the bag and place them inside a broiler pan.
- Broil the meat about 4 inches away from the heat. Cook the tenderloins for about 20 minutes. Do not forget to turn the meat so that both the sides get cooked evenly. You can check if the meat is done by piercing a fork through the meat. If the juices run clear, it means your turkey tenderloins are done.
- Slice the tenderloins and serve them.
Leave a Reply