Turkey wings are extremely delicious to eat and very healthy with lots of protein. They can be cooked using a simple recipe. You can prepare this dish any time for your kids and they will sure to love you for it.
- Three large turkey wings
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon lemon pepper
- Two tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Apply extra virgin olive oil on all the turkey wings. On a baking pan, make these wings stand upright, with one supporting the other. This technique allows the turkey wings to baste evenly themselves.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the wings, along with the lemon pepper and basil.
- Set the oven at a temperature of about 350 degrees F, and bake the wings for about 45 minutes. By this time, they should turn golden brown in color.
- Now, remove the turkey wings from the oven. They are now ready to be served. You may apply the pan drippings over the wings before you serve them.
Leave a Reply