The recipe for frying salmon that has been provided here is a basic, no-frills recipe. While there can be various ways to fry a salmon, depending upon the flavor you prefer, the following recipe is a healthy option.
- Two salmon fillets, skinless
- ¼ cup of lemon juice
- Four shakes of garlic powder
- Four shakes of onion powder
- Four shakes of Cajun seasoning
- Basil (to taste)
- Put a frying pan on low flame and heat it. Coat the surface of the pan with lemon juice.
- Add the salmon fillets to the pan. Sprinkle garlic powder, onion powder, Cajun seasoning, and basil to the pan. Fry for sometime before turning the fillets over to the other side and adding garlic powder, onion powder, Cajun seasoning, and basil to it.
- Fry the fillets till they turn light pink in color.
Leave a Reply