There is nothing as reliable as Bisquick in emergency situations. Dinner parties can become elegant with classy cakes made from one of the most ordinary of baking ingredients. Family gatherings can become twice as sweet. This Bisquick coffee cake recipe makes a perfect dessert for casual gatherings and family parties.
- 4 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ounce of cherry or lemon filling
- 1 tsp almond extract
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsps milk
- Pre-heat oven up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix Bisquick, eggs, butter, vanilla, almond extract, and sugar in a baking pan. Stir mixture until consistency becomes smooth and fluffy.
- Using a knife or spatula, evenly spread out the cherry or lemon filling over the batter.
- Place the cake inside pre-heated oven and let it bake for up to 25 minutes.
Make the glaze by putting milk and sugar together. Blend those two until mixture becomes a smooth liquid.
- When the cake is done, take it from the oven and allow it to cool. Pour the glaze over the cake as it is cooling.
Leave a Reply