One of which remains popular throughout the world. It can be made easily and quickly. A scoop of whipped cream garnished with a cherry only increases its appeal.
- One cup milk, chilled
- Four scoops vanilla ice cream
- Three tablespoons chocolate syrup
- One tablespoon vanilla extract
- In a blender, put the chilled milk, ice cream, chocolate syrup and vanilla extract together. Blend all the ingredients together.
- Blend till all the ingredients are thoroughly mixed together and the reached your desired consistency.
- Pour into glasses and serve chilled.
Leave a Reply