Are you fond of eating sandwiches? They are a delicious treat packed with energy-giving nutrients. They are also perfect for someone who’s always on the go. Try this traditional yet unique club sandwich recipe below and discover a whole new sandwich experience.
- 3 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- as needed – mayonnaise
- 2 each lettuce leaves
- 2 each tomato about 1/4 inch thick per slice
- 1 each slice cooked ham, about 1/8 inch thick
- 1 each slice old cheddar cheese
- 3 each bacon strips, cooked crisp
- 2 oz sliced turkey or chicken breast
- salt & pepper to taste
- On a clean, flat surface, place three slices of toast. Spread some mayonnaise on top of each.
- Put one lettuce leaf on the first slice of bread. Add two tomato slices and three bacon strips.
- Top it with the second slice of toast. Spread some mayonnaise on top of the second toast.
- Put a slice of ham and old cheese. Place chicken or turkey on top and then the other lettuce leaf.
- Top the sandwich with a third slice of bread.
- On the 4 corners of the sandwich, put a tooth pick to hold the sandwich together.
- Cut the sandwich to make four small triangles.
- Place the sandwich slices into a plate. You may put some fried potatoes or chips on the side if you like.
Leave a Reply