Cranberry martini is a great drink by itself. Note this recipe down and serve it for any of your parties.
- 1.5 fluid ounce vodka
- ½ fluid ounce orange liqueur
- ½ fluid ounce dry vermouth
- 1.5 fluid ounce cranberry juice
- One cup ice
- Place the vodka, orange liqueur, vermouth, cranberry juice, and ice in a cocktail shaker. Shake well so that all the ingredients get mixed well.
- Chill the glass and the drink. When serving, pour the cranberry martini into the cocktail glass and garnish it with a cranberry.
Leave a Reply