This homemade beef burger recipe includes sundried tomatoes. This is a perfect recipe for kitchen bonding with your kids and making a delicious meal.
- 500 g minced beef
- 1 medium sized onion
- 1 medium sized egg
- 6 sun dried tomatoes
- 1 tsp. cumin seed
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 4 white bread rolls
- 4 slices of cheese
- 1 tbsp. French or American mustard
- 3 tbsp. tomato ketchup
- 4 small lettuce leaves
- Salt to taste
- Chop the tomatoes and sundried tomatoes. Set this aside.
- Cut the bread rolls in half. Toast the cut side lightly and allow them to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, use your hands to mix the beef, onion, egg, tomatoes, cumin and cayenne pepper.
- Divide this mixture into four and form each of the parts into a burger shape. Put them in the refrigerator for an hour before cooking.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat. Grill the burgers until well-cooked, patting each side to prevent them from falling apart.
- Add a slice of cheese on top of the burger, two minutes before it is done. Slightly dust it with cayenne peppers if you want.
- Mix tomato ketchup and mustard and put the mixture on top of the burgers.
- To finish this recipe, top the burger with a slice of lettuce and put them in-between bread slices.
- Serve them with salads or baked beans for an excellent dish.
Leave a Reply