Dirty martini involves olives and olive brine, and therefore, has a unique taste. Here’s how to make this cocktail.
- 2 ounces gin
- 1 tablespoon dry vermouth
- 2 tablespoons olive juice
- 2 olives
- Ice cubes
- Mix the gin, vermouth, and the olive juice together in a cocktail shaker.
- Fill a martini glass with ice cubes. Pour the contents of the cocktail shaker into the glass. Remove the ice cubes from the glass.
- Garnish the drink with olives. The Dirty martini is ready to be served.
Leave a Reply