Hurricane is a tropical drink, which makes it just the drink for summer months. It is very easy to make. Check this simple recipe out.
- Three ounces orange juice
- ½ ounce amaretto
- One ounce gin
- 1½ ounce light rum
- Three ounces pineapple juice
- 1½ ounce dark rum
- Three ounces grapefruit juice
- Maraschino cherries
- Cracked ice
- Lime, sliced
- Place the cracked ice in a cocktail shaker. Add to it the pineapple juice, grapefruit juice, and the orange juice.
- Also add light rum, dark rum, gin, and amaretto to the cocktail shaker. Shake it and strain the drink into cocktail glasses.
- Add a little grenadine to the drink. Garnish it with a maraschino cherry and a slice of lime.
- The Hurricane is ready to be served.
Leave a Reply