Pizza burger is a variation of burger patties and pizza. Served with pasta and panna cotta, this is the perfect Italian treat. Try this easy and quick recipe below.
- 1 lb. hamburger or ground chuck
- 1 small jar ragu or contadina pizza sauce
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 8 oz. package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 package hamburger buns
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F.
- Cut the burger buns in halves to make eight pieces. Spray a little oil on a 13×9 inch pan and arrange the eight halves of bread to fit inside. Set this aside.
- In a saucepan, sauté the hamburger until crumbly. Drain it well to remove excess oils. Add the pizza sauce, cream of mushroom soup, and cook until very well heated.
- Spoon a tablespoon of this mixture on top of the burger buns. Add some more if you like. Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Bake the buns until cheese melts and the edges are brown and bubbly.
- You may also add sliced olives, sautéed onions, bell peppers and mushrooms if you want a fully-loaded pizza burger.
- Serve the burgers while hot.
Leave a Reply