If you want an easy and quick tuna burger recipe, try this recipe. In less than ten minutes, you can have tuna burgers to serve as viand or burger filling.
- 2 (6-ounce) cans solid white tuna, drained
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimiento, optional
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the following: tuna, egg and bread crumbs. Stir the mixture lightly. Add the onions, celery, pimiento, lemon juice, horseradish, garlic, and pepper. Mix very well.
- Divide the mixture into four parts and form each into patties.
- Heat a non-stick pan and drizzle some oil on it. Fry the patties over medium heat until golden brown. Make sure to cover the pan for an even cooking.
- Flip each patty to the other side and cook for five minutes.
- Bake in the oven until golden brown and serve at once. This yields four servings.
Leave a Reply