Tuna salad sandwich is one of the healthy options for health-conscious individuals or for those who want to have a hearty meal. Follow this recipe and have a delightful treat perfect for any time of the day.
- 1Pkg. 8 count Supersized Crescent rolls (croissants).
- 2 cans Albacore white tuna. (Regular tuna in water is alright).
- 1/2 stalk celery diced.
- 1 Tbsp. Minced onion.
- 1/4 cup Mayonaise or more.
- Pinch of salt & pepper.
- Lettuce, your choice.
- 1/2 cup Wavy potato chips, crushed by hand.
- Preheat the oven. Bake the croissant rolls, carefully following the package directions. Remove from the oven and let it cool.
- Slice the bread into halves. Spread some butter on one side if you like.
- Open the cans of tuna and drain well.
- For the mean time, dice the celery and mince the onions.
- Mix everything together in a large bowl, excluding the lettuce. Season with salt and pepper according to taste.
- Add the crushed potato chips into the mixture and toss lightly.
- Take one slice of bread and spread the salad on top.
- Carefully arrange the sandwiches on a plate. Put some potato chips on the side and then serve.
Leave a Reply