Vanilla milkshake is one of the easiest drinks to prepare. Though traditionally made with milk and vanilla ice cream, you can add strawberries or peaches to the drink.
- One cup milk
- Two scoops vanilla ice cream
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place the milk, vanilla ice cream, and vanilla extract into a blender and blend thoroughly.
- Stop blending only after the ingredients have achieved the desired consistency. However, the drink tastes best when it is foamy.
- Pour the drink into glasses and refrigerate for about an hour. Now serve the vanilla milkshake chilled.
Leave a Reply