Here to love the end result.
- One banana
- One cup milk
- Two containers of strawberry yogurt
- ½ pint strawberries
- First, wash the strawberries clean and then pat them dry. Then, peel the bananas and slice them.
- Now, place both the strawberries and the banana slices into a blender. Add yogurt to the blender along with the milk. Blend the contents for about two minutes by when the contents of the blender would have got pureed.
- Transfer the mixture from the blender to a pitcher. Place the pitcher in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Serve the yogurt smoothie chilled.
Leave a Reply