Made out of frozen orange juice, the Orange Julius is a very popular summer drink. It is made in absolutely no time. Follow this easy recipe to learn how.
- One cup frozen orange juice
- One scoop vanilla ice cream
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
- Two tablespoons sugar
- Two ounces milk
- Place the milk, frozen orange juice, vanilla ice cream, as well as the vanilla extract in a blender. Add about half cup of crushed ice to it as well. Now blend the ingredients in a blender.
- Stop blending when the mixture is light smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a glass and serve the Orange Julius chilled.
Leave a Reply