If you don’t care for cold potage, then you better give gazpacho soup recipe a try. This soup comes from Andalusia, a place in Spain where it got its epithet, a Andalusian Spanish liquid soup. It is dished out cold and chilled, and its unique servings have become popular among countries with hot and humid weather.
- ½ onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 red and green pepper, chopped and peeled
- 1 cucumber, skinned
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 6 ripe tomatoes, cored, seeded, and finely chopped
- 125ml virgin oil
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- Firstly, all ingredients of the soup must be peeled, chopped and sliced appropriately. The cucumber must be sliced down in half, the red and green peppers cored and seeded, the garlic must be mashed in a mortar, and onions and tomatoes should be finely chopped.
- Place everything in a food processor, and as you work in batches, add the virgin oil, the red wine vinegar, and pour very cold water in a large bowl. Then, season it with salt and pepper.
- Finally, when all ingredients are added, cover and refrigerate your soup for at least 1 to 2 hours, until well-chilled. Then serve.
Leave a Reply