This is yet another spicy shrimp recipe. You will have to try it to see for yourself how quick and easy it is.
- One pound shrimp, shelled and de-veined
- Two cups all-purpose flour
- One tablespoon garlic
- One teaspoon onion powder
- One tablespoon cayenne pepper, grounded
- One tablespoon black pepper, grounded
- Four cups cooking oil
- Two tablespoons Creole-style seasoning
For Buffalo sauce:
- Six ounces hot pepper sauce
- Four cloves garlic, diced
- One teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2½ teaspoons butter
- Mix the all-purpose flour, the Creole-style seasoning, garlic, onion powder, cayenne pepper, and black pepper together. Put all these ingredients in a re-sealable plastic bag. Shake the bag well so that all the ingredients get mixed up well.
- Wash the shrimp well. Place them inside the marinade bag. Shake the bag again so that the shrimp pieces get well-coated in marinate.
- Place the marinated shrimp pieces on a cookie sheet and place the sheet inside the refrigerator for about 20 minutes. Keep some of the flour marinade aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the hot pepper sauce, cayenne pepper, garlic, and butter together. Set the mixture aside. Meanwhile, take a pot and heat some oil it. Also, take the shrimp bag out of the refrigerator and shake it again.
- Now, take the shrimp out of the bag and put it inside the pot. Fry them till they become pink in color. Remove the shrimps from the heat and pour buffalo sauce over them.
- The Buffalo shrimp is ready to be served.
Leave a Reply