Homemade burgers are not only good for your family’s meal. It’s also a good product to start up a small business. The recipe below is a surefire hit when it comes to homemade burgers.
- garlic (chopped)
- spring onions (chopped)
- onion (chopped) instead of spring onion. The flavor you can change to whatever flavor you like. Can add some brown sugar if you want it slightly sweet and if grilled it gives that nice caramelized looks.
- BBQ sauce (thick ones, not the watery type) or liquid smoke also
- binder used: 1 egg for 1lb meat and about 2 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix well using your hands but never overdo it. You can also use a dough mixer, but also do not overwork.
- Divide the mixture into four. Flatten each part to make a burger patty, and create a small hole in the middle about half an inch in diameter.
- Grill the patty in a slightly greased pan or griller. You would know that the patty is already done when the hole in the middle is fully closed.
- Just before lifting it off the griller put a slice of cheddar cheese on each burger patty. Allow the cheese to melt a little.
- Serve the burgers with salad, tomato, or onion stuffed in a bun.
Leave a Reply