If you want your spaghetti cooked the cheesy way, you’ll definitely enjoy this pasta dish. The ultimate cheese and butter combination gives one the classic bite and the old cheese love affair. True enough, it takes just a tad of butter and cubes of cheese to give a pasta dish a buttery and cheesy flavor.
- 2 cubes of grated cheese
- 400g pasta
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¼ cup of salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 1 ½ cup of milk (non-fat or not)
- Boil the pasta for few minutes until cooked well. Drain and set aside in a large serving bowl.
- In a large pan, melt the butter on low heat. Whisk together 2 tablespoons of flour, 1 teaspoon of dried mustard, and season it with salt and pepper. Stir it continually until it’s smooth, and remove it from the pan.
- In a food processor, blend the milk and the cubes of cheese into a low heat. Stir the mixture continuously until you’re certain that the cheese is fully melted.
- Once done, pour the cheese mixture into the cooked pasta. For added taste, you can also add vegetables, or peas and corn to make your cheese pasta tastier and more luscious.
Leave a Reply