You won’t think twice before entering your kitchen and preparing a savoring dish of chicken parmigiana. It’s very easy and all its ingredients are mostly available inside your kitchen cupboards. Still, it wins you loads of accolades due to its taste. It tastes a thick creamy layer of variety of cheese and crispy chicken bites. You just can’t resist an extra bite. Those who like noodles with cheese and chicken, it’s a special delight for them. This dish takes about 40 minutes to cook and you should be able to prepare it for the entire family.
- Chicken breasts: 4
- Mozzarella cheese: as desired, shredded
- Parmesan cheese: 2 tbsps.
- Spices: your choice
- Noodles: of your choice
- Spaghetti sauce: 1 can
- All purpose flour: ½ a cup
- Egg: 1, large
- Breadcrumbs: 1 cup
- Clean the chicken and rinse it well. Discard unwanted fat on its body. Pat it dry and keep aside.
- Combine pepper, salt, spices, parmesan cheese, and breadcrumbs in a mixing bowl.
- Take a separate bowl and empty the packet of flour into it.
- Beat the egg in a separate bowl. Now you get three bowls in front of you.
- Take a chicken breast pieces and put into the bowl containing flour. Coat it nicely with flour until it looks dry completely. Take care that the flour should stick nicely to the pieces.
- Now, take them out and dip into the beaten egg.
- Once it’s layered with a thin film of egg, put it into the breadcrumbs bowl.
- The egg being sticky will immediately let the crumbs sit onto the pieces. They won’t fall off also.
- Work on all the pieces one by one. Place all the coated pieces onto a baking dish sprayed with grease. Bake it at 375 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
- Once cooked, take the dish out of the oven and scoop on little tomato sauce over it and cover the top of the sauce with drizzling of mozzarella cheese. Bake it again for a while until the cheese is melted, giving it a tempting appearance.
- Any portion of chicken meat can be used for this recipe.
- This dish can be served on top of noodles also.
- If desired, garlic bread and wine or champagne are a good option.
- You can use veal or turkey instead of chicken.
- The quantity of cheese added is as per desired.
- Basil and parsley leaves can be used for suggested garnishing.
- If you got time and are motivated, you can make your own tomato sauce. Or else, buy it.
Leave a Reply