This delicious chicken sandwich is made from chicken breasts, bacon, cheese, and other ingredients. Allow this recipe to fill your tummies with delight.
- boneless chicken breast halves, skin removed
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 4 slices toasted bread
- 4 teaspoons steak sauce
- 4 slices Cheddar, Monterey Jack, or hot pepper cheese
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- Prepare pieces of waxed papers or plastic wraps in a flat surface. Place the chicken breast halves in between each piece, and then pound the chicken to about a quarter of an inch thickness.
- In a large skillet, sauté the sliced onion in butter and olive oil until softened. Remove the onions then add the chickens to the same skillet. Cook each side for about six to eight minutes until slightly brown.
- Place the slices of toasted bread on a large baking sheet. Spread a teaspoon of steak sauce on each slice. Top it with cooked chicken breast, cheese, two slices of bacon strips, and onion slices.
- Broil each of these four inches from heat until cheese is melted.
- Arrange on a platter and serve.
This makes 4 servings.
Leave a Reply