Kids (and women!) love everything that has chocolate on them. People with the sweet tooth will definitely love the Chocolate Chip Cake. This recipe will gain you many friends and fans alike. Serve the Chocolate Chip Cake and let them give in to the chocolate madness.
- 2 c of all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 c of sugar
- 3/4 c of butter or margarine (softened)
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 3 pc eggs
- 1/2 c of sugar
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 6 oz (or 1 pack) of chocolate chips
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1 1/4 c of sour cream
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Take a 13 x 9 cake pan and grease (but do not oil).
- Prepare a large mixing bowl. Mix together the all purpose flour, sugar, salt baking powder, baking soda, margarine or butter, vanilla and eggs. Combine and mix well by using your own hands or by using a mixer set at medium for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Take another small bowl, and combine the sugar & cinnamon.
- Sprinkle the sugar cinnamon mixture and chocolate chips over the batter.
- Pour 2 and half cups of the mixture into a tube pan.
- Place the pan into the oven and bake at 350 degrees F. Bake for about 30 to 35 minutes or prick the center of the cake with a toothpick and it comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Leave a Reply