Chocolate chip muffins are easy to find. Perhaps almost all persons have had a taste of this delightful snack. Do you know that it is also very easy to make? Read the recipe below and make your very own homemade chocolate chip muffins.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup light-brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 2 eggs – beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 package (12 oz) chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take out twelve muffin cups and grease them well. Set them aside.
- Stir together the following in a large bowl: flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Stir together the following in another bowl: milk, eggs, butter and vanilla. Blend them well.
- Make a well at the center of the ingredients. Add the milk mixture and stir just until well combined. Stir in the chips and nuts.
- Spoon the batter into the previously greased muffin cups.
- Bake the muffins for thirty minutes, or until a knife comes out clean after poking the center of the muffins.
- Allow them to cool for thirty minutes, then remove the muffins from the tins.
Leave a Reply