A staple chocoholic’s delight, this simple and easy to make is sure to appeal to the taste buds of the sweet-tooth fans who loved the cupcakes way back when grandma still makes the recipe for the holidays. Perfect even without the cream topping, enjoy the delightful taste right at the comfort of your own home.
- 1 1/3 C of all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp of baking soda
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 3/4 C of the unsweetened type of cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp of salt
- 3 tbsp of softened butter
- 1 1/2 C of white sugar
- 2 medium sized eggs
- 3/4 tsp of vanilla extract flavoring
- 1 cup of milk
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 175 degrees Celsius.
- Make sure to line your muffin pan with parchment paper or baking paper. You can also make use of foil liners.
- In another container, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cocoa and set the mixture aside.
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a large glass bowl until the mixture becomes light, fluffy and soft.
- Put the eggs one by one while you beat it well after each addition.
- Mix in the flavoring vanilla extract.
- Put the mixture of flour while you alternate the milk.
- Put your mixture in the muffin pan.
- Bake your muffins for 15 minutes and top it with your desired frostings or even chocolate chips and nuts.
Leave a Reply