Though it is called Christmas punch, you can have it all through the year at your parties and celebrations. You’ll see what a hit it is with your guests!!
- ½ cup white sugar
- Two cups orange juice
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- One jar maraschino cherries, with juice
- One fluid ounce triple sec liqueur
- One bottle light rum
- One orange, sliced into rounds
- One can pineapple chunks
- One liter carbonated water
- In a punch bowl, add sugar, orange juice, and lemon juice. Stir it well. Keep stirring the mixture till all the sugar in it gets dissolved.
- When all the sugar gets dissolved, then add cherries, triple sec, light rum, orange slices, lemon slices, and pineapple chunks to the mixture. Now, refrigerate this mixture for about two hours.
- After two hours, remove the drink from the refrigerator and add carbonated water to it. Also, add ice to the drink. Your Christmas punch is ready to be served.
Leave a Reply