Yummy, deep fried wonton wrappers that is filled with crab meat, cream cheese, and lots of flavorful seasonings
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces flaked fresh crab meat (8 ounces drained and flaked, canned crab meat)
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- 1 1/2 piece finely sliced green onions
- 1 large clove finely minced garlic
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- bowl filled with water
- oil for deep-frying
- Mix the 8 ounce of crab with 8 ounce of cream cheese.
- Add exactly one at a time the Worcestershire sauce, light soy sauce, chopped red onion, ground white pepper, sliced green onions, and minced garlic to the mixture in 1.
- Lay out the wonton wrapper in a flat surface in such a way that it forms a diamond shape.
- Wet with water the edges of the wrapper.
- Add about a teaspoon of the mixture in 2 to the middle of the wrapper.
- Spread the filling in such a way that it forms a rectangular shape.
- Fold the wonton wrapper in a way that it will form a triangle shape.
- Wet the edges of the wrapper with water to seal.
- Deep fry until it has a golden brown color.
Leave a Reply