If you like shrimp, you are bound to love this recipe. Stuffed shrimp can be a great appetizer. And the best part, it is extremely easy to prepare.
- One pound shrimp
- ½ pound crab meat
- Two eggs, lightly beaten
- One cup bread crumbs
- Two tablespoons mayonnaise
- One teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon seasoning
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, grounded
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven at a temperature of about 350 degrees Celsius. In the meantime, peel and de-vein the shrimp, but do not remove their tails. Also, make a cut at the broad end of the tail.
- Place all the shrimp pieces on a greased plate. Now, mix the beaten eggs, bread crumbs, mayonnaise, lemon juice, oregano, seasoning, and black pepper together with the crab meat.
- Once these ingredients have been mixed well, spoon them out and place them over the shrimp pieces. Grate the Parmesan and sprinkle the shrimp tops with cheese.
- Now, place the shrimps into the oven and bake them for about 15 minutes. The stuffed shrimps are ready to be served.
Leave a Reply