Cranberry punch is a drink for all occasions. You can serve it at weddings, festivals, and even at barbecue. Make loads of it, and watch it disappear!
- 48 ounces cranberry juice
- One can frozen orange juice concentrate
- One can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 32 ounces ginger ale
- One cup sugar
- Mix together the cranberry juice, orange juice concentrate, lemonade concentrate, and sugar. Stir all the ingredients together so that the sugar gets dissolved completely.
- Now, add the ginger ale and water to the mixture. The water should be enough to make about one galleon of punch.
- Garnish the drink with cranberries and orange slices. Your cranberry punch is now ready to be served.
Leave a Reply