An extremely delicious soup, the creamy bacon soup tastes best when served with freshly baked bread. Try this recipe, and you will love it too!
- Three potatoes, peeled and chopped
- Four slices bacon
- Two tablespoons all-purpose flour
- One onion, chopped
- One carrot, chopped
- One cup celery, chopped
- Four cups milk
- Two teaspoons salt
- One teaspoon black pepper, grounded
- One cup sour cream
- Two teaspoons paprika
- Take a saucepan and cook the bacon. When it becomes crisp, remove it from the heat and set it aside. Take about three drippings of bacon sauce in another saucepan and add potatoes, onions, carrot, and celery to it.
- Add water to the saucepan with vegetables and cook it over low heat. The water should just about cover the vegetables. Cook the vegetables till they become tender.
- Add milk, salt, and pepper to the saucepan and bring its contents to a boil.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the sour cream, flour, and paprika together. Now add one cup of hot soup mix into the sour cream mixture. Stir slowly.
- Now take the sour cream mixture and add it to the saucepan with cooked vegetables. Cook this mixture till the small bubbles begin to appear on the surface. Sprinkle chopped bacon over the soup. You can now serve your creamy potato bacon soup.
Leave a Reply