Are you tired of eating the same old stuff for breakfast? Try something new with eggs. Make egg casseroles, as they make for a wonderfully fulfilling breakfast. It is different, yet simple.
- Six eggs
- Five slices of bread
- One packet of bacon
- Onions (optional)
- 1½ cup milk
- 1½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the oven at a temperature of about 350 degrees F. Meanwhile, chop the bacon and cook it fully. After it is cooked, drain the oil from it and allow it to cool down.
- Now tear the slices of bread into small pieces. In a large mixing bowl, mix the cooked bacon, bread pieces, and cheddar cheese together.
- In another bowl, mix the egg yolks from the six eggs with milk. Season it with salt and pepper. If you wish, you can add minced onions in the mixture.
- Take a pan and apply cooking spray all over it. Now spread the bread pieces mixture all over the pan. Pour the egg mixture all over it.
- Place the pan inside the oven and let the dish bake for about 20 minutes. Your egg casserole is ready.
Leave a Reply