One just cannot enjoy Christmas without egg nog. But why wait till Christmas to savor this lip-smacking drink? Try this recipe today and enjoy a cuppa!
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup bourbon whiskey
- ½ gallon milk
- ½ gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup sugar
- One tablespoon vanilla
- First, separate the eggs. Beat the egg yolk till it becomes thick and frothy. To this, add ½ cup of bourbon and set the mixture aside.
- Now, beat the egg whites till peaks are formed in it. In a separate container, place milk, vanilla ice cream, sugar, and vanilla. Mix the ingredients thoroughly. The sugar should completely dissolve and the ice cream should melt completely.
- Mix the egg yolk mixture to the egg whites. Keep stirring. Fold the egg whites.
- Now add ¾ of bourbon to this mixture. You are now ready to serve your egg nog.
Leave a Reply