Making garlic mashed potatoes is very easy. The garlic gives the mashed potato a warm flavor that you and your guests will surely enjoy.
- One pound red potatoes, peeled and cut into eighths
- One pound russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1½-inch pieces
- Five garlic cloves
- ¾ cup milk
- Salt (to taste)
- Black pepper, grounded
- Take a saucepan; add potatoes to it along with the garlic cloves. Add water to the saucepan. Set the flame on high heat and bring the water to a boil. Once the water has boiled, reduce the heat so that the contents of the saucepan simmer.
- Cook the potatoes till the time they become tender. Now, drain all the water away from the potatoes and set them aside. Make sure you store the potatoes where they stay warm.
- Once the potatoes have been removed from the saucepan, add milk to it along with butter, salt, and pepper. Set the flame on low heat. Cook the contents of the saucepan till the time the butter melts and the milk also becomes warm.
- Now, run the potatoes and garlic through a food processor and then add them to the saucepan. Meanwhile, keep stirring the potatoes slowly . Your garlic mashed potatoes are ready to be served.
Leave a Reply