Make hot chocolate mix and store it. It’ll come in handy the entire winter season. When you have company, adults and kids alike, you can just warm it up and serve this delightfully warm drink to them.
- 10 cups instant non-fat powdered milk
- Six ounces powdered non-dairy creamer
- Four cups powdered sugar
- Two cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- One bag mini marshmallows
- Take a large mixing bowl and combine the powdered milk, powdered creamer, sugar, cocoa powder, and marshmallows together. Stir the ingredients well. This is your hot chocolate mix. You can either use it instantly or store it in airtight jars for use later.
- When you have to serve, take about three tablespoons of hot chocolate mix and pour one cup of hot water in it. Make sure all the ingredients get dissolved. Instead of hot water, you can also use hot milk.
Leave a Reply