Hot chocolate is a warm, delicious drink that you can have any time. Make it at home and serve it to your kids and their friends, they never get enough of it!
- Eight cups whole milk
- One cup sugar
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
- Six ounces bittersweet chocolate
- Take the slab of bittersweet chocolate and chop it into small pieces. Place these chocolate pieces into a mixing bowl.
- In a pot, heat the whole milk over medium heat till the time the milk starts to steam. Once the milk is hot, add sugar to it along with the vanilla. Stir it well to dissolve all the sugar. Then remove the milk pot from the gas stove.
- With the help of a ladle, take some of the hot milk out and pour it over the chocolate pieces inside the mixing bowl.
- Allow the chocolate to melt. When the pieces melt, whisk the chocolate. As you whisk the melted chocolate and the milk together, keep adding more hot milk from the pot into the mixing bowl. Keep adding the milk till all the milk has been transferred to the mixing bowl.
- Now transfer the mixture from the bowl to the serving glasses. Your hot chocolate is ready to be served now.
Leave a Reply