So you’re having coffee in summer? Try iced coffee, a cool and refreshing drink that will not only supply you with your daily quota of caffeine, but also keep you feeling light.
- Dark-roasted coffee grounds
- Brew a pot of coffee with the help of dark-roasted coffee grounds.
- Now, transfer the hot coffee into a pitcher. Place the pitcher inside the refrigerator to cool for about 1-2 hours.
- After a couple of hours, take a glass and place some ice cubes in it. Then, pour the chilled coffee into the glass.
- You are now ready to serve your iced coffee.
Leave a Reply