Iced tea is a great summer drink, especially for those tea lovers. And the best part is that it is extremely easy to make.
- Two teaspoons black whole-leaf tea
- Eight cups water
- One cup sugar
- Lemon slices or mint sprigs for garnish
- In a jug, place half of the water and sugar. Make sure the sugar gets dissolved in the water completely.
- Pour the remainder of the water in a pot and put it to boil. When the water boils, remove it from heat and add the tea in it. Cover the pot and steep it for about 8 minutes.
- Now strain the hot tea into the pitcher with sugar solution. Transfer the tea into a serving glass and garnish it with lemon slices or mint sprigs.
Leave a Reply