Want to try a simple yet good and delicious tasting Kahlua chocolate cake recipe? This one will surely appeal to you and your family’s senses. This easy recipe makes use of cake mixture, instant chocolate pudding, right amount of sour cream, chocolate chips and Kahlua cream. People who are not very familiar with Kahlua will surely not notice the addition of Kahlua cream. Some recipes of Kahlua chocolate cake taste so much of Kahlua because adding 1 cup overpowers the chocolate taste of the cake. However, if you really don’t mind a Kahlua-ey taste, just add a little bit more of the ingredient. This is a very moist chocolate cake and highly recommended for chocolate lovers. Try it now!
- 1 package of chocolate cake mix
- 1 package of vanilla or chocolate instant pudding mix (this is about 3 ¾ ounce)
- 2 cups of sour cream (about 16 ounce)
- 4 medium sized eggs
- 3/4 cup of cooking oil
- 1/3 cup of Kahlua cream
- 6 ounce package of chocolate chips (you can add according to your preference)
- In a medium sized container, combine and stir cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, oil, and Kahlua.
- Mix the ingredients until it is well blended and has the right consistency.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture of your ingredients into a well greased/oiled and well-floured pan.
- Lastly, bake the mixture in an oven preheated at 350 degrees for approximately 1 hour.
Leave a Reply