You may think making lemonade is real easy, but we’ll let you on a recipe that will make great squeeze lemonades. Just whip it up and breeze through those hot summer months.
- One cup sugar
- One cup water
- One cup lemon juice (from fresh squeezed lemons)
- Three to Four cups cold water
- First, prepare the syrup by heating the sugar and water in a saucepan. The sugar should get completely dissolved in the water.
- Now, pour the sugar water solution in a pitcher and add the lemon juice in it. Also add three to four cups of cold water to the pitcher. Place the pitcher inside the refrigerator for about 40 minutes.
- Garnish the drink with lemon slices. Add some ice to the drink. You are ready to serve your lemonade.
Leave a Reply