Cool and refreshing, limeade is the perfect accompaniment with a light summer meal. Given its tangy taste, people often prefer it to the lemonade.
- One cup lime juice (from fresh squeezed lime)
- 9½ cups of water
- 1½ cups of granulated sugar
- The first thing to do while preparing the limeade is to make the sugar syrup. The ratio for the syrup is one and a half cups of water to one and a half cups of sugar.
- Once the sugar syrup is made, mix the syrup with the lime juice. This becomes the concentrate for the limeade.
- Now add water to the concentrate, depending upon how many glasses you want to serve. Place the drink inside the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Your limeade is now ready to be served.
Leave a Reply