A variation in serving Smokies. This appetizer is a sure best seller in your event especially those who love Smokies.
- 4 can refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 package cocktail Smokies
- Unroll the dough. Flatten slightly each biscuit. Get a teaspoon of barbecue sauce and place it in the middle of the biscuit dough. Get a teaspoon of shredded Cheddar cheese and sprinkle on top of the barbecue sauce. Place a cocktail wiener on top of it all.
- Wrap the cocktail wiener by putting together the opposite sides of the dough resembling a taco. Seal the dough by pressing the sides of the taco-shaped dough.
- Place the wrapped smokies in 2 baking sheets.
- Bake these in a preheated over (400 degrees Fahrenheit or about 200 degrees Celcius) in about 10 minutes. Let the smokies in a few minutes before serving.
This recipe makes 40 servings.
- If you are planning to use this recipe on a Halloween party, here is a cute way of presenting this. Instead of forming a taco, cut the dough with a pizza cutter (if available) or a knife into strip. Then use these strips to wrap the smokies and make it look like a mummy. Bake these the same way you bake the taco-shaped wrapping.
Leave a Reply