Miso salmon is broiled uisine, this dish is great with a light salad.
- 2 salmon fillets, skinned
- 1 cup miso paste
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ¼ cup sake
- 3 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- ½ cup prepared soy-ginger salad dressing
- ½ cup brown sugar
- Fill a large skillet with about 1 inch of water and bring it to boil. Poach the salmon till it is cooked on the outside. Now place the fillets on a broiler pan.
- Preheat the oven at a temperature to its broiler setting. Meanwhile, mix the miso paste, sake, soy-ginger salad dressing, and the rice vinegar together. Apply this mixture on the salmon fillets.
- Bake the fillets in the oven for about 15 minutes, turning them so they cook evenly. Broil the fish till the time its top becomes bubbly and brown in color.
Cut the fillet into smaller portions before serving.
Another Way to Make Miso Salmon
Leave a Reply