Follow this recipe to make a party punch, and your guests will simply love it. This bubbly concoction is really simple to prepare.
- Two cans frozen concentrated grape juice
- One can frozen concentrated fruit punch
- Eight liters lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- Two lemons
- ½ galleon raspberry sorbet
- First, cut the two lemons into tiny wedges so that they fit inside a cube of an ice tray. Place the wedges into the ice tray cubicles, pour water over them and place the tray inside the freezer.
- Now, thaw the frozen concentrated grape juice and the fruit punch. Mix them together. Once the two ingredients have been mixed together, place the mixture inside the refrigerator.
- Take about a third of the chilled mixed concentrate and mix it with soda. Make sure you pour the soda in slowly. Add in the cubes of frozen lemon wedges to the mixture. Add few scoops of the raspberry sorbet. Your party punch is ready to be served.
Leave a Reply