Is peanut butter your favorite kind of sandwich? Does it remind you of your happy childhood days? Now you can have the same delicious experience in a cupcake. Try this cupcake recipe that is sure to make you want more. This mouth-watering cupcake takes the flavor of peanut butter to a whole new level.
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Fill your cupcake pan with paper liners, or you can use muffin cups and grease them ahead of time.
- Combine the brown sugar, shortening and peanut butter in a bowl that is large enough to contain them. Mix until light and fluffy.
- One by one, add the eggs while beating them. Then pour the vanilla and stir. Add the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt. And lastly, slowly pour the milk into the batter while stirring.
- Pour the batter mixture into the muffin cups or cupcake pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes. You will know when they are done when you lightly press the top of the cupcakes and they rise back.
- Let the cupcakes cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing them. Then allow them to cool completely on a wire rack.
Leave a Reply