This is a very easy recipe that pesto lovers will surely enjoy. Pesto sauce offers a great alternative to the common tomato sauces served with pasta. For this pesto pasta recipe, you can use bow tie pasta. This recipe serves 8 people.
- One package of 16-ounce bow tie pasta is needed.
- You also need to prepare 2 boneless chicken breasts without skin.
- Then, get 1/3 cup of oil-packed, sun dried tomatoes. Drain them and cut into strips.
- one teaspoon of olive oil
- two cloves of garlic
- crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ cup of pesto sauce.
- To prepare, cook the pasta in lightly salted pot of boiling water. Wait for 8-10 minutes. Be sure not to overcook the pasta.
- In a large sized skillet, heat oil and sauté the garlic until it turns tender.
- Add in the chicken and stir it.
- Add red pepper flakes for seasoning.
- Wait for the chicken to be golden brown and cook to the inside.
- Mix the pasta, sun-dried tomatoes and pesto in a large bowl.
- Toss the ingredients to even out the mixture.
Leave a Reply