Knowing how to make pizza dough fast will help you whip out a delicious pizza in no time. There are techniques already available that will help you make pizza dough in an instant that you can use at once and add in some of your favorite pizza toppings.
In order for you to make fast and easy pizza dough that you can use at once, you will need the following ingredients:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package dry yeast(active, .25 ounce)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 cup water (warmed, 110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- pizza ingredients (optional)
- If you want to use the dough at once, pre-heat the oven you will use for baking to 375F (190C).
- In a large bowl for mixing, add in 3 cups flour, 1 tablespoon sugar, salt and active dry yeast. Add in warm water and oil and mix it well until you form smooth and consistent dough. Roll and spread the dough on a large pizza pan.
- You can now add the pizza ingredients that you like and start making your own pizza. Bake the pizza for 20 to 25 minutes to achieve a crispy and chewy crust.
- If you will not use the pizza dough at once, you can cover the
dough in tightly using a plastic wrap and let it chill. This will also allow the dough you made to raise and double its size. Before you use chilled pizza dough, you need to punch it down lightly and roll it again before you add in your pizza toppings of choice.
Leave a Reply