A very delicious dessert/appetizer recipe that is healthier than other cake recipes. If you like potatoes, you should try this recipe.
- Four potatoes
- One onion
- One egg, lightly beaten
- One tablespoon all-purpose flour
- One tablespoon olive oil
- One tablespoon butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper, grounded
- First, peel the potatoes. Then, grate the potatoes and onions together in a bowl. In this bowl, add the beaten egg along with the flour. Season this mixture with salt and pepper.
- Now, melt the butter in a pan. While the butter is melting, add oil to it. Heat the contents of the saucepan till both the ingredients are sizzling.
- Take spoonfuls of the potato batter and form small circles on the pan. They should be about four inches in diameter. Cook them on both the sides till they turn golden brown in color.
- Once all the batter has been converted into cakes, collect them all on a plate and place them inside the microwave at a low temperature. This way they will stay warm till you are ready to serve.
- You can serve the potato cakes with mayonnaise or sour cream if you want.
Leave a Reply